Electronic Direct Marketing Consultant
Jan 2020 - Till Date
In the capacity of a Part-time consultant, primarily responsible for the Marketing of Taxsutra Reservoir, the first cloud based Cross-publication platform of Tax and Legal in India
- Handling EDM of Taxsutra Reservoir.
- Primarily responsible to bring in the footfall on to www.taxsutrareservoir.com.
- Conceptualising and creative and gripping content writing for EDMs that showcase complementing content around new book launches, key reputed titles, big authors, subscription packs etc.
- Analysing the EDM data for effective Drip Marketing
- Increase the sale of books through Packaging, Campaigns, and compelling offers
- Have managed to bring in 5k paid readers only through EDMs in 4 months!
June 2018 - Till Date
• Avegaa is primarly a Marketing & Event Management firm
• We handle the complete length of Event Management, right from Strategizing, Organizing to Execution
• We handle Corporate Events, Meetings, Award Ceremonies, Product Launch, Promotions, Team Outing etc.
• We also conduct our own Music Based Marquee events all through the year
• Avegaa's Paadarivom Padipparivom
is a famous FB & Youtube LIVE channel watched by 150-200 aspiring singers every week.
• The FB page has a 3k followership & Youtube Channel has 2k subscribers, built organically.
• The Program started in May 2020, is hailed to be one of the best online programs in Digital Media among the SMULE crowd!
• The Average views of our LIVE programs is 4k in Facebook
• Average video views in our Youtube Channel is 12.5 mins!
• FB: Click to Visit
| Youtube: Click to Visit
Head - Marketing & Customer Operations
Jan 2017 - May 2018
Taxsutra is a Real-time information provider in the Tax and Accounting domain. The products are largely used by Tax & Accounting professionals, senior financial leaders, Government officials, CA & CS professionals and corporate.
• Strategized & Implemented sales & marketing operations with a view to penetrate new accounts and expand existing ones for a wide range of products
• Revamped the complete Customer Relationship Management System, which effectively resulted in a 15% increase in Sales
• Designed a Robust Sales Target plan and implemented the same, resulting in a good 30% increase in the pipeline management and conversion
• Conceptualized and implemented a Customer Relationship program called Strategic Account Management Program (STAMP) that increased the on-time retention of clients by almost 50%
• Drove the Marketing and Business development of GST Sutra, a portal that was introduced during GST implementation and managed to execute a viral email campaign that resulted in not only achieving the targeted sales numbers for the portal, but also increased the footfall on the portals by 400%, during the campaign
• Devised a Robust MIS and provided the Management with useful data insights that helped increase the cross sales and up-sales number by 25%
• Increased the FB & Twitter traffic by 300x through consistent engagement and Organic DM strategies
Consultant – Training & Customer Operations
March 2010 - Dec 2016
• Headed the Retention of Westlaw, a legal database of Thomson Reuters, India, in the capacity of a Consultant
• Headed Training & complete Customer Operations, right from formulizing processes, analyzing and reporting on Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly & Annual basis and provided all the data important for Business Decisions
• Responsible for increasing the revenue of Westlaw business in India through New Sales and by identifying Up-Selling and Cross-Selling Opportunities among existing clients through marketing strategies
• Built marketing campaigns across different channels and segments to support overall strategic marketing plan
• Created the complete Marketing Collaterals, Sales Pitch Decks, Product Videos, Demo Videos & Training Videos of Westlaw
• Conceptualized and Introduced Student Representative Program, PAN India. The program was an initiative to identify Student Ambassadors across all the academic institutions subscribing to Westlaw, to promote the usage among students.
• Established a Client Retention program that aimed at staying in touch with the client on regular intervals to ensure enhanced customer experience
• Ensured more than 90% customer retention every given year and was very successful in up-selling most of the Key Accounts every given year
• Conducted over 200 training sessions a year for top notch legal professionals across the country
Oct 2007 - Feb 2010
• Analysed training needs of the clients to design and conduct classroom or web-based training programs
• Trained Academic Institutions, financial organizations, corporate, law firms, senior advocates on using the online databases effectively
• Liaised and framed strategic training plans based on the usage patterns of the clients to make sure that the product is used effectively and successfully managed to increase the usage by 20-30%
• Ensured steady and strong business relationship with clients all through the year and growth of business by generating business leads and contributed nearly 20 lacs of business through business leads
• Worked closely with Sales Managers to ensure more than 85% continuance of existing business
• Demonstrated products to potential customers
• Implemented tracking mechanisms to analyze high usage accounts and facilitate up sell opportunities through training
Senior Research Analyst
March 2006 - Sept 2007
• Lead a Team of 14 Research Associates & Analysts
• Quality checking of financial spreads & financial research reports
• Handling weekly client calls, work assignment & shift allotments for the team members.
• Constant monitoring for the work flow database to ensure timely submission of projects & weekly target achievements
• Training department members on financial spreading, financial modelling, compilation of Bank Credit Reports and using financial databases like Factset, Thomson Research, One source, EIU, Factiva, Alacra, Perfect Information, Profound, Reuters Research, S&P & Moodys
• Preparing MIS Reports, weekly, monthly & quarterly status reports for the clients.
Nov 2004 - Dec 2005
• Investigate unduly returns, cancellations and representations of payments initiated through electronic transfers, using the SWIFT network
• Regular interaction with clients across the Globe on issues pertaining to the projects.
• Training new joiners on the process. Prepare, update and maintain process manuals.
• Regular interactions with different banks across the world, wherever and whenever needed
April 2004 - November 2004
• Started the career with BPO of HP
• Processed Contracts of HP with Partners and Vendors
• Consistently Maintained 6 Sigma in performance